The 1928 Project
This building was a historic hardware and lumber yard, built by the Marchant family in 1928. It had been added onto several times throughout its history, but now it is a combination call center and warehouse for Quantum Construction. This building has been totally updated with a new exterior, state of the art electrical and networking, large server area and other important features for fast data transmission. This project took approximately 4 month for completion.